15 September 2011

Costume & Make-Up Ideas

Below is a collage of various images I collected from the website LookBook, which i will use as inspiration for my costume choices for my photographs for my magazine. 
The style of clothing I have chosen for my magazine photographs is an edgy rock chic vibe, to be consistent with the indie-rock genre of my magazine and ensure it looks professional. For example a indie-rock magazine would not display a girl dressed in a fluffy pop princess style pink dress, as this would be inconsistent and confuse readers about what style of magazine it is. From the images above, it is obvious that leather, black, shorts and t-shirts are all very popular within this style, therefore I will ensure to include these in my costume choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment